Games for 6 - 10yrs Scissors-Paper-Stone
The players usually count aloud to three, each time either raising one hand in a fist and swinging it down on the count or holding it behind. On the third count the players change their hands into one of three gestures.
The gestures are:
- Rock, represented by a clenched fist.
▪ Scissors, represented by two fingers extended and separated, sometimes coming together
▪ Paper, represented by an open hand, with the fingers extended and touching, in order to represent a sheet of paper (horizontal).
The objective is to select a gesture, which defeats that of the opponent. Gestures are resolved as follows:
▪ Rock blunts or breaks scissors: rock defeats scissors.
▪ Scissors cut paper: scissors defeats paper.
▪ Paper covers, sands or captures rock: paper defeats rock.
If both players choose the same gesture, the game is tied and the players throw again.
Google the name of the game for picture images if this is not explained enough!
Click on the stars to rate