Games for 6 - 10yrs Paper Helicopters - from The Childrens Air Ambulance
Print out this paper template or copy it on to paper. Follow the easy instructions and spend the afternoon having paper helicopter races! This is great fun to do inside when it is really rainy outside!
- Decorating materials (crayons, felt tips)
1) Cut out the template and cut along all the solid lines.
3) Fold along dashed lines - A towards you and B away from you.
4) Fold C and D backwards, one on top of the other
5) Fold the bottom dashed line backwards and hold in place with a paperclip.
6) Throw it high into the air and watch it spin to the ground!
Click on the stars to rate